Santa Monica Windjammers Yacht Club and
Lido 14 Fleet 2 present the
2017 Super Bowl Charity Regatta
Santa Monica Bay Sailing Foundation
Saturday, January 28, 2017
The Super Bowl Charity regatta is open to all boats less than 25 feet long. Each year skippers aged 7 to 70 + participate for a great cause in the open largest one-design dinghy regatta in Marina del Rey! New for 2017 we have added a SUP/Kayak harbor clean up!
- Three venues planned this year. Ocean for Vipers and other small sport boats, Lasers, Race Optis and CFJs and C420s, Outer Harbor for Lido 14, C-15s and Classic Snipes and the Main Channel for Opti Green and our hybrid “Green Lite” class!
- Harbor clean-up/cruise on SUPs and Kayaks for those not sailing
- Scheduled for Saturday this year so we can delay to Sunday in case of a blow out like 2016.
- Great hospitality as always courtesy of Santa Monica Windjammers Yacht Club including our famous awards banquet and raffle.
- Both the sailing and SUP event support the Santa Monica Bay Sailing Foundation which supports young sailors and junior sailing programs throughout the Santa Monica Bay.
2016 Results and Photos